2014년 7월 28일 월요일

Somerset Again

I went to Somerset for buying materials for 3D fundamental class. Actually I don't need to go to there but I just heard from my friend in few hours ago that today is a public holiday, so most of art stores were closed. Still now I haven't got any materials. I've search many places but all of'em were closed. I think I should be ready to get warning from 3D fundamental's lecturer.

Well so on, I went Somerset with my Korean friends again like before. We have nothing to do so we just ordered some coffees and teas for wasting time to past faster.

Is it because of holiday? So empty in here... Well empty,,,good for us, we can have a seat anywhere we want.

So many people outside, I guess they are still busy even it's a holiday. Someday I will become as them as well... But I think busy is good for us rather than do nothing. I prefer to be busy in working rather than spend our time in nothing.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기