2014년 7월 24일 목요일

Introducing my self

Hello, welcome to my blog.. My name is Joon Chan from Class VA1M. And I'm Korean. My Diploma Course is in Fine Art. Well... this is my first time making my own blog,so...it's kind'a nervous. I'm not sure about making blogs like this,, and please understand if there are mistakes in typing and arranging pictures and etc. By the way I'll be really thankful if you guys visit my Blog and interest in it.


Well I'm confuse how should I start my Blog. Okay! Firstly, I'll show you guys where I'm living. I'm living in Ang Mo Kio city which is really far away from NAFA. It takes about an hour or more to get here from our School. This is the picture of place where I'm living. It's a Condominium, named Horizon Garden.

This is Ang Mo Kio HUB. Which, I don't know what it is exactly. I'm still not sure what it is, is it Mall or just a huge MRT station(?). This place is arranged with MRT Station and Bus Station. By the way I go here twice in a week or more, depends on holidays. I usually go here with my roommate for buying things such as clothes, accessories and etc.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기